Tuesday 21 September 2010

Stop Press....Ally Pally tickets...

Shopkeeper Gal had to re-draw the 'prize' - the original recipient is unable to take up the offer; something even fabbier had come up in the meantime and of course, it was meant to be a surprise. Oops!

So if it's not too late - Trace Dee - if you want the Ally Pally tickets - they're yours. In view of the time involved, suggest you ring Shopkeeper Gal at Kraft Crazy 01980 844010 as soon as you can. I can't find a place via your blog to email you, so I hope you're browsing at some stage!

This brings to two the number of pictureless posts I've ever done I think. And both onthe same day. How very un- imaginative I am!

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congrats to the winner. If I read your previous post correctly, you managed to clean your workspace (I'll play inspector this morning), and didn't manage to mess it up because all the other plans got pushed back like a pile of rubbish on your desk. Hope I didn't read something into that! See you in a few hours or so.