Friday 2 February 2018

The not-so-secret-handshake thingy

On the whole, WOYWW is a virtual thing. It happens, in the main, on the internet. But every now and then, some people are brave enough to make it a reality thing and meet. What if you were at a craft fair, watching a demo or standing quietly in a queue for something. You might be wondering if any of the other attendees were Deskers. And unless you were brave enough to shout out, there's no way of knowing.
Well of course there is really. You can ask me to send you the WOYWW badge and wear it at these events, see if anyone else recognises it! Beats a red carnation between your teeth. I think! Seriously, all desks or lapels need adorning with a badge of identity, and you may want to add it to a collection. *cough*.
So please, if you're a Desker and would like one, please ask me. It might be a good idea to contact me through the email link in the sidebar, because then you can give me your address at the same time. Now please, sit back from the edge of your seat and do not, I repeat, do not, hold your breath.

11 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Ooh yes please Julia. Love this new logo. Promise not to hold my breath- I'd pass out after a couple of minutes,lol. Love & hugs Shaz. XxX

Helen said...

Yes please

Lynn Holland said...

I’ve still got my old round one so do I qualify for the new style Julia. What if I beg nicely and send you a donation would that work xxx

Sue said...

I don't go to events, but I have the lovely coloured round one anyway. Sue

Heather M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather M said...

Hi Julia. I'm at a craft fair tomorrow..... guess I will have to shout lol. Yes please I would love one. I will send you my address, thank you so much, Heather 

Heather M said...

Hi Julia. I'm at a craft fair tomorrow..... guess I will have to shout lol. Yes please I would love one. I will send you my address, thank you so much, Heather 

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Brilliant idea Julia, I would love one though I don't think I've got any craft fairs until June. Happy crafty weekend, Angela xXx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have the original, but since I haven't played at Woyww for awhile, I don't feel deserving of one. BTW, I don't know any other deskers in Wichita, KS, do you?

Unknown said...

Yes please -

Anonymous said...

I also have the old round one, but would like a new one. Will email you. Ali x